Saturday, December 6, 2008

bless this house.


Here is a little peek into my craft room. This is another fun way to display a quilt. Yes, it's a REAL piece of fence. Grey and I painted it and hammered it into the wall (my husband went back later for reinforcements.) You can also see my scrap baskets and part of my cutting table.
I love this little wall-hanging. It's super easy (I used a charm packet for the edges). Bliss made one too. If you're still looking for a great last minute Christmas idea, go ahead and copy.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Jen, that's so cute!

Mitzi Zohar said...

I'm impressed by how neatly you've corralled your scraps! If the rest of your craft room is that lovely it must be a dream to work in!

belinda said...

love the lil quilt and the display fence......but i was really oggling your fabric there!

belinda said...

.....(just let me know when you're coming over to bake that bread...i'll get the apron ready)