Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What I've Been up To

So I have taken a long hiatus from the cyber world.....
thought I would post a few of the projects I've done lately ~


 ...this is the quilt I did for my daughter Mackenzie's room...
...I fell in love with the fabric when I saw it (Arcadia from Sanae, I think)...
...but it turned out to be one of those projects where you love the fabric, but not the quilt...
...just didn't quite turn out how I had planned...




...a couple of the baby quilts I have done lately...






 ...this is a quilt my girls and I made for a church auction...
...it was a 'green quilt' using the environmental conservation fabric lines by Debbie Mumm...
...turned out cute and rather large; covered the top surface of my king size bed...


 ...last Christmas I made aprons for a few of my sister-in-laws...
...I used this pattern...
...super fast and easy and oh so cute...


...my daughter and her friend went to a week long church camp and wanted cute little bags to take with them...
...so of course we had to make some!...
...if you haven't tried making bags yet you should...
...so fun...

3 comments:

Judy said...

Wow! You've been busy. Everything is beautiful!

Bliss said...

miss you. miss you. miss you!! and I LOVE those bags. I wish we could sew together and you could teach me!!!! I NEED one of those bags.

Julie said...

You've done some great stuff! I need a lesson in the machine quilting you do. :-)