Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Texas

We were all very sad to hear that our dear friend Bliss was moving away, so we wanted to make her a quilt to remember us by. This is what we came up with. We all donated fabric and took part in creating the quilt. There were days when we weren't sure it was going to be finished in time because of illness, a wedding, vacations, etc., but it all came together at last and we were able to give it to her on the day they loaded for the move. Bliss, we all miss you lots!

5 comments:

Kama said...

That is awesome!!!

Bliss said...

I LOVE my quilt. Almost as much as I love my quilt sisters. So sad to be gone. Miss you all!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

So cute! So how many quilting sisters are left in Texas now?

Susan said...

i LOVE it! look at that empty house behind you : (

Law Family said...

The quilt is great! As a Utah friend of Bliss' I appreciate all of you wonderful Texas quilting ladies! I know how hard this move was for her to leave so many great friends! What a neat way to remember the great people of Lubbock!