Saturday, December 12, 2009

Puppies Baby Quilt

My mother embroidered the puppy blocks and asked me to make them into a quilt for her newest great grandchild (#4) due to arrive sometime in December. Since I didn't know whether it would be a boy or a girl, I went with the green dotted fabric (from my stash) for the front.
For the back I found this cute puppy fabric (in my stash also). My mother embroidered blocks and made them into baby quilts for each of her ten grandchildren. She continues to do embroidery, but has given up quilting and just asks me to do it instead.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Now that is really really cute!!

Brandie said...

Very cute. The new baby will love it for years. You and your Mother should be proud, you make a great team.

Jackie Russell said...

Cute quilt. I love the embroideried blocks.