Monday, September 7, 2009

Back in the saddle again!!

YAY!!!
I am quilting again
I missed my fabric
I missed my quilt friends...


Remember this fabric? Well... after I got the wedding quilt all laid out on my floor, I HATED it. There was TOO much color and it made me nauseous just looking at it. I made some changes (sorry, you can't see the finished project until it's quilted) But then I had lots of cut out squares and triangles. What to do??

Make another quilt!!

This one is for my Uncle's 79th birthday.


And I decided to try pebble quilting.
Lots of thread.
Lots of time.
Not-so-perfect pebbles.

But I really liked how it turned out.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I'm so glad you are back too! Know that you were missed even though you were off having a fabulous time. Your quilt turned out very nice. I like the pebbles!

Barb said...

I love the pebbles....and the quilt