Saturday, July 13, 2013

I'm really sick and tired of being nice.

I'm heading up to Alaska next week and a friend is letting us stay at her place and another friend is taking us fishing for an entire day.  So what's a quilter to do?  Make them each a quilt!  The problem is that I fell in love with these quilts and don't want to give them away.

I adore them.
I sit and pet them like a new puppy.
I want to marry them.

Just kidding on the last one.


Tonga Sea Glass




Sailboat
http://quiltinspiration.blogspot.com/2012/07/free-pattern-day-sailboats.html



3 comments:

Judy said...

Very nice! I wouldn't want to part with them either.

Judy said...

I went to download the Sea Pebbles pattern and found that I already had downloaded it to my future quilt list!

Claychic said...

I am looking everywhere for the Sea Pebbles pattern using Sea Glass Tonga Treats! Does anyone know where I can find it, purchase it, etc.
thanks so much!
Sherry M.